The company founder and director is Yves-Michel MARTI:
- He has 3 Master of Sciences degrees: Telecommunications, Solid State Physics and Microelectronics. Plus an MBA from Insead.
- He held technical, sales and management positions in France, the UK and the USA.
- His book “Les Yeux et les Oreilles de l’Entreprise” was voted the Best European Management Book by the Financial Times.
- He was a co-founder of the French branch of the association of Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals, the global organization representing the profession with several thousand members in 16 countries.
- He has taught at the University of California at Berkeley and lectured at the universities of Stanford, HEC, Fundação Dom Cabral and the Institut des Hautes Etudes de la Défense Nationale.
- He speaks 6 languages.
- See in Wikipedia.
Our team is world-class level.
- We are very proud to work with the most talented business investigators on the planet. They are unique like the opera singer Maria Callas.
- Being able to recruit and manage extremely talented business investigators is an art, not a science. It is Baconian’s competitive advantage.